Monday, June 7, 2010

Counting down....

Okay so how many of you like me are starting to panic now that you didn't keep to your training plan to compete in the Parish Walk 2010?

Well I would be lying if I said I have ever had a plan - I never have a plan of training, or even on the day where I should be at what time or what I should be eating and drinking - for me it seems to work when I just go out there and get on with it- Last year my first part of the race was quite slow and I didn't feel very motivated but the second half was a different race altogether. I never know how it is going to be on the day - but then neither do any of us.

Most of all it's a great event, bringing many of us all together around our wonderful countryside.

Oh so what walking have I been doing - not much as I have been in Italy on holiday with my family which we all enjoyed - lots of walking whilst sightseeing though!
Am walking to work and back this TT week as it's quicker than driving!

Have a safe TT everyone and take great care on the roads this week if you are out walking or driving.

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment