Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dodging Doggie Deposits !

This morning I went out for a long walk and whilst I was enjoying the countryside around Braddan I took my eye off the pavement for a split second and 'squelch' - I can't tell you what words came out of my mouth next! Good job no one was around me, but I could be seen scraping my trainer on the patches of grassy areas at the side of the road!

Okay- not a nice subject, but then neither is Dudley's Flaky Feet and Slimy Snot or my Drop off Toenails! But I can't tell you how annoyed I was!! I bet most of you have had this happen! Don't you always have to check your feet before you walk in through your front door, particularly after a dark evening walk. Why is it just a few irresponsible dog owners let the side down of all dog lovers.
I had a couple of 'walk home' walks from work (Douglas to Onchan) last week and whilst this isn't far it's keeping me motivated.

Looking ahead to the back end of this year I have some serious training to get down to for my next charity challenge, but more about that next time-
Have a great week - Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment